About Golf Business International
Golf Business International is an organisation with a wealth of expertise in delivering honest, practical advice and solutions to golf developers and operators around the world. Our members all have a proven track record in helping their clients build, develop, market and operate golf clubs and resorts – from single nine-hole courses to full-scale international resorts.
Whether you are involved with a new site, requiring the development of market positioning and a business plan, or an existing operation needing to enhance sales and profitability, we have a consultant who can advise you.
Golf Business International is unique in the UK in its ability to make available a team of highly-respected and experienced golf industry professionals to see any phase of a project through from conception to end.
We are a non-profit making organisation and act as a central point of contact for a group of golf specialists who share the common goal of delivering appropriate solutions to our clients’ needs.
Formed in 1999, Golf Business International provides:
- A full and flexible range of specialist consulting services tailored to clients’ requirements, whether by single members or teams
- Unemotional understanding of the business of golf and the application of key principles to maximise potential success across myriad types of location and concept
- Market lead analysis and business plan development
- Accumulated experience of how golf operations work, year in, year out, and the application of this experience to enhance the development process
- Technical expertise throughout the process, from water resourcing, irrigation and drainage, through site mapping and environmental planning to soil nutrition and ongoing turf management
- Skilful management for timely completion of golf construction projects to budget with appointment both pre and post tender
- Commissioning of completed facilities
- Operational management, staff recruitment and training
- Sales and marketing, including real estate related developments
Contact us To discuss your requirements: +44 (0)7958 534068
Do you have a golf project that you need expert advice on. Submit your details…
+44 (0) 7958534068
Golf Business International chairman Howard Swan has followed in his father’s footsteps in undertaking a renovation programme at Moray GC, in the north-east of Scotland. Swan, an architect with the third-generation family firm Swan Golf Designs, is now looking ahead...read more
Golf Business International’s Anthony Blackburn and John Bushell were among the presenters at the recent inaugural International Congress on Golf & Health (ICGH). The agenda for the launch of the ICGH was agreed at the world’s flagship physical activity and public...read more
Golf Business International member Stefano Boni has successfully guided a second Italian club to achieve Golf Environment Organization (GEO) certification. As an ecology officer for the Italian Golf Federation, part of Boni’s remit is to assist in every stage of the...read more
Get in touch !
If you have a specific enquiry related to your golf project, please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.