Join Golf Business International
The objectives of Golf Business International are:
- To promote the golf-related consultancy skills and attributes of members.
- To provide a point of reference for potential clients worldwide seeking golf consultancy services.
- To generate consultancy opportunities for members.
- To provide a forum within which members may share knowledge, experience and good practice.
- To define and maintain an association code of practice in the field of golf consultancy.
The code of practice is outlined as an annex to the constitution, both of which should be read before an application is submitted.
Applicants are expected to have been operating an independent consultancy for a period of two years with a substantial part of their income derived solely from the provision of professional services to clients.
The annual fee for 2018-19 has been set at £300 plus a one-off joining fee of £150.
Any member joining will receive:
- Membership of a marketing and educational association focussed on providing networking opportunities to its membership
- Opportunity to attend association events
- Regular press releases covering subjects selected by the member but highlighting their association with Golf Business International.
- Access to all leads generated by the association subject to the rules laid out in the constitution
- Preferential rates at key events as negotiated
- Opportunity to invite other Industry professionals to join the association, subject to the rules laid out within the constitution
Apply For Membership
Golf Business International welcomes applications for membership from appropriately qualified consultants in the golf industry. Please contact an existing member if you would like to discuss joining or use this contact form to inquire about membership of Golf Business International. Call +44 (0) 7958 534068 or email email@example.com.
Contact us To discuss your requirements: +44(0)7958 534068
Do you have a golf project that you need expert advice on?
Submit your details...
+44 (0) 7958534068
Golf Business International chairman Howard Swan has followed in his father’s footsteps in undertaking a renovation programme at Moray GC, in the north-east of Scotland. Swan, an architect with the third-generation family firm Swan Golf Designs, is now looking ahead...read more
Golf Business International’s Anthony Blackburn and John Bushell were among the presenters at the recent inaugural International Congress on Golf & Health (ICGH). The agenda for the launch of the ICGH was agreed at the world’s flagship physical activity and public...read more
Golf Business International member Stefano Boni has successfully guided a second Italian club to achieve Golf Environment Organization (GEO) certification. As an ecology officer for the Italian Golf Federation, part of Boni’s remit is to assist in every stage of the...read more
Get in touch !
If you have a specific enquiry related to your golf project, please complete the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.